You scored as Tremere. You belong to the Tremere bloodline, the sorcerors of the vampire underworld. The Tremere command a terrible power over the blood of others. Many Tremere could pop a human being like a pimple with a wave of their hand. For this reason, many other vampires are wary around these cold, remorseless kin. All their time spent studying, however, has left them severely lacking in the physical department
What vampire clan do you belong to? created with QuizFarm.com |
1 comment:
Now, why am I not surprised?
The Tremere are certainly the darkest and most elegant of the vampire clans. Being one is a privilege. That last phrase does not entirely coincide with my personal experience of these vampires. I would say they spend a third of their time studying their dark arts, another third thinking up dark plots against other vampires, and another third carrying out their dark plots. I also disagree that the Tremere are severely lacking in the physical department. This may be true among the older breed of Tremere, elderly scholarly bookworms, but I?ve seen some Tremere that would make your hair stand on end. What about that Goth rock star who drinks blood on stage, and quotes the Necronomicon in his songs? Or that strange but beautiful lady who looks like a pagan goddess and runs the weird new age book store that only seems to open when the sun goes down? Tremere can be strong and they can be sexy.
Of course there are the other ones. What about the one in the wheelchair who traded off all his physical attributes (a weird game master who thought that was kind of neat agreed to this) for freebies (0 strength, 0 dexterity, 1 stamina) and bought the six-point paraplegic flaw, and had a ghoul who was a nurse? The game master laughed all of five minutes, until the frail figure elevated out of the wheelchair, and cleaned the floor with the NPC Brujah the master had sent to his mansion to do some graffiti or something. The Tremere player didn?t stop laughing the rest of the campaign.
I still have nightmares about that creepy guy floating through the bedroom window of my character?s penthouse apartment, demanding that I return some favour or other he?d bought off someone who owed my character a favour. (I stopped doing people favours because of that). Didn?t matter that I had the best security system money could buy. Telekinesis works wonders. It was kind of creepy. But he wasn?t all bad, I saw him use his telekinesis to lift a car off someone who was trapped underneath, and then use Domination to make them forget what had happened. Very meticulous about the Masquerade. Never saw him fly around in public, but it would have been really cool.
One thing I have to say in favour of the Tremere. You?re never bored when there?s one in your game.
You scored pretty high on the Gangrel side too... I reckon you?re one of those nature loving Tremere who has levels in Fortitude and Protean, you know, the ones who go on nature hikes and pact with unscrupulous Uktena werewolves to discover the darkest secrets nature has to offer.
I think you?re my kind of Tremere. Heheheee.
I?m kind of nervous to do the test... will I be Nosferatu?
Post a Comment