Of course it will pass, Mo Chroí, just give it time and let it pass. Don?t try to hold onto it, just let it fade away into memory. Don?t try to figure it out right now, think about other things, and when it?s cooled down, take a peek back at it. You will surely see it in a new light. Hindsight is 20/20 vision, as they say.
As to friendship. What a mystery that is. It?s a two-way street, obviously. If someone wants to be someone?s friend, unless the other also wants to be the first one?s friend, then there can be no friendship. And then there is the test of time. Some friendships just don?t last.
We decided to become friends, you and I. We believed and still do, that the other deserves our love and attention. Forever and beyond, remember?
Let?s have no talk of forgiveness, shall we? For there?s nothing to forgive. Everything you?ve done, you?ve done because you?re you. If I have to forgive you for being yourself, your ?you-ness? (new word!) then I forgive you gladly, and will add ?Don?t change, Marge.? Can you forgive my me-ness? (Yay, another new word!)
3 comments:
This too will pass, my friend, and everything will be fine, you'll see. Remember to look to the future and not to the past.
Life be hard, but love will find a way.
Everything will pass, or so I want to believe it. It's incredible how you still want to be by my side, and I really thank you for it.
Forgive me for everything, mo cara. I don't deserve your friendship.
But, grá mór.
Of course it will pass, Mo Chroí, just give it time and let it pass. Don?t try to hold onto it, just let it fade away into memory. Don?t try to figure it out right now, think about other things, and when it?s cooled down, take a peek back at it. You will surely see it in a new light. Hindsight is 20/20 vision, as they say.
As to friendship. What a mystery that is. It?s a two-way street, obviously. If someone wants to be someone?s friend, unless the other also wants to be the first one?s friend, then there can be no friendship. And then there is the test of time. Some friendships just don?t last.
We decided to become friends, you and I. We believed and still do, that the other deserves our love and attention. Forever and beyond, remember?
Let?s have no talk of forgiveness, shall we? For there?s nothing to forgive. Everything you?ve done, you?ve done because you?re you. If I have to forgive you for being yourself, your ?you-ness? (new word!) then I forgive you gladly, and will add ?Don?t change, Marge.? Can you forgive my me-ness? (Yay, another new word!)
And yes, the last words are always Grá mór.
Go deo agus an taobh thall, remember?
Post a Comment